Hale High School students are getting an introduction to BMITE (Business, Marketing, and Information Technology Education) in Fundamentals of Web Design and Multimedia and Image Management Techniques.
Superintendent Gist shared the following letter with parents and families:
This morning, the Oklahoma State Board of Education voted to approve State Superintendent Joy Hofmeister’s recommendation to implement a continuous learning plan without reopening school buildings. This means that while instruction of students will resume remotely on April 6, our school buildings will NOT reopen this year.
In the News
- News on 6: Nathan Hale Students Prepare Lunch For Greenwood Cultural Art Center
- Tulsa World: TPS finds success in reinventing high school experience through Tulsa Beyond project
- Tulsa Kids: Tulsa Changemakers: Harnessing the Power of Youth
- KTUL: Hale's Kitchen Offers Tasty Meals Along with Education
- News on 6: Nathan Hale, First Tulsa Public School To Have Off-Campus Lunch In 25 Years