Nathan Hale High School will soon be home to a virtual reality lab. Students will be able to utilize augmented reality, virtual reality, and neural intelligence to have an immersive learning experience in all content areas.
During a special Board of Education meeting on Monday, Nov. 30, Chief Operations Officer Jorge Robles shared an update on the district’s COVID-19 health data.
Dr. Gist announces students will return to distance learning effective Wednesday, Dec. 2.
In the News
- News on 6: Nathan Hale Students Prepare Lunch For Greenwood Cultural Art Center
- Tulsa World: TPS finds success in reinventing high school experience through Tulsa Beyond project
- Tulsa Kids: Tulsa Changemakers: Harnessing the Power of Youth
- KTUL: Hale's Kitchen Offers Tasty Meals Along with Education
- News on 6: Nathan Hale, First Tulsa Public School To Have Off-Campus Lunch In 25 Years