Hale High School students are getting an introduction to BMITE (Business, Marketing, and Information Technology Education) in Fundamentals of Web Design and Multimedia and Image Management Techniques.
Tulsa Public Schools Board approves new 2020-2021 school calendar.
This evening, the district announced health and safety plans for the 2020-2021 school year.
In the News
- News on 6: Nathan Hale Students Prepare Lunch For Greenwood Cultural Art Center
- Tulsa World: TPS finds success in reinventing high school experience through Tulsa Beyond project
- Tulsa Kids: Tulsa Changemakers: Harnessing the Power of Youth
- KTUL: Hale's Kitchen Offers Tasty Meals Along with Education
- News on 6: Nathan Hale, First Tulsa Public School To Have Off-Campus Lunch In 25 Years